Recommendation of a professional on the use of the technology.
The Double “J” Ureteral Drainage – Set is indicated in congenital or acquired, intrinsic or extrinsic pathological processes that compromise normal urinary flow through the ureter.
Of them we highlight:
* Ureteral urinary obstruction:
. urinary stones: stones and grit:
. foreign bodies: broken or migrated catheters;
. tumors of the ureter;
. compression by neighborhood tumors;
. compression due to tumor lymphadenopathy;
. retroperitoneal fibrosis.
* Uretero-pelvic junction obstruction
– Congenital (hydronephrosis) or acquired.
* Obstruction of the uretero-bladder junction
– Congenital (uretero-hydronephrosis) or acquired.
* Trauma and injuries
* Surgical junction areas (neo-anastomosis)
– Reimplants of the ureter in the bladder and intestine
– Urinary fistulas
* Reflux vesicoureteral
* Ureteral loops and kinks
* Prevention of strictures and fistulas
* Alteration of ureteral dynamics
* Intraoperative ureteral identification